Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm 2 whole pounds and active as ever! Look at my new room too!

Well, I can't believe it has taken mom a whole month to post another blog for me. What has she been doing?! Oh, yeah, she's been shopping for me, registering for her baby showers, working on my room (well, dad has for sure), shopping for Christmas gifts (personal and work customers), delivering those gifts to the work customers, and the list goes on! Enough about her, though, I know you all really just care about what is going on with me! I am now over 2 pounds and mom is growing like crazy (not that a 25 pound weight gain before now wasn't growing like crazy!). I am kicking a lot more and just more active in general. I have found moms sciatic nerve. She gets down right immobile if I lean on it just right. I think I'm going to have fun with this the next three months! :) Mom did have a doctor's appointment on December 4th that was relatively uneventful, which is a good thing. She did get tested for gestational diabetes and thank goodness passed the test! Yeah! Now she won't have to worry about our health, watch her carb intake and be even more hormonal than she already is!

Mom and dad tried to video tape me last night to illustrate my activity and had some success. It was with their camera, as they do not have a video camera yet. It's not a thrilling 6 minutes, but mom and dad sure enjoyed it, and there are kicks and moves throughout, in addition to daddy annoying me! Well, after hours of waiting for the video to download, mom cannot get the blog to upload the video, she thinks it is too large. Darn! I guess you'll just have to wait in anticipation and see it next time! Keep coming to my blog and mom will record a shorter video that will upload.

Dad has also been busy the last two weeks. He has completely redone my room. I now have new paint, new trim, new crown molding, new doors and a new ceiling fan. Am I spoiled already or what?! My room is not very large, so it's hard to take pictures, but here is what mom was able to get (oh, check out what you can see of my new furniture and bedding too! Soon I will have my pictures and quilt hanging on the walls, but for some reason daddy just couldn't get to that yet this week!):




And last but not least, how much has mom grown? No numbers are being mentioned, so photos will have to do:





Mom's next appointment is the beginning of January. Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful, safe holiday!!

No comments: