Sunday, March 29, 2009

Belly Button

Today my belly button fell off!!! Mom is happy because she thought the belly button was looking painful even though I didn't seem to mind it at all. Dad is glad because my belly button was starting to stink! At my doctor's appointment Friday, Dr. Steilgelfest told mom and dad if my belly button was not skin color and oozing after it fell off to bring me in to have it sealed. Well, it did ooze and was definitely not the same color as the rest of my skin. So, we'll go to the doctor Tuesday and have the doctor seal it up with a little q-tip of silver nitrate. That should make my belly button grey and should heal it within the week. If it is not all better, mom and dad have to take me back for another sealing next week. Hopefully they won't have to do that! Here's my belly button pics:


No comments: