Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rolling Over

For 3 nights in a row I have rolled over in my crib!!! I think it's official this time - I am rolling over!!! I am not so sure if I like it or not. I was sleeping really well through the night and now I am waking up. When I slept on my belly I would spin like the hands on a clock all night long. Now that I can roll over on my belly, I scoot instead of spin. The problem is, I scoot to the corner of the crib and then can't go any further. Mom is not sure if I scare myself or just get mad, but I start crying when I get stuck. Mom has to come and get me, flip me over and put me back in the middle of the crib. Unfortuantely, a few hours later, we are repeating this process. I am keeping mom and dad up a bunch this week! Hopefully I'll get used to my belly soon! Mom is pretty sure I am the only baby she knows who doesn't sleep better on her belly!! :) This isn't the best picture, but here I am on my belly:

No comments: