Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day

This weekend mom, dad and I went to Knoxville to visit with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Bart, Aunt Kara, Zane, Annabeth, Cousin Ron, Cousin Kathy, and Best Friends Diana and Julian.

Saturday we celebrated Uncle Bart's birthday with everyone. I got to meet mom's best friend, Diana, and my best friend, Julian, for the first time. I loved them!!! I had so much fun with Julian! I can't wait to see him again!

That night mom and dad went out to eat with all the adults, except Grandma and Grandpa, who stayed home with Zane, Annabeth and I. Not only was this mom and dad's first night out without me, it was the first time anyone else put me to bed and my first taste of formula. (I was still hungry after my bottle, so Grandpa gave me 2 ounces of formula. I didn't mind it one bit, gobbled it right down!) I think this was harder on mom than it was on me! I mean, I love Grandma and Grandpa and don't mind them putting me to bed, plus, I'll eat anything! :)

Here are some pictures from our trip:








No comments: