Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Welcome 2010! My birth year is over, it was such a great year full of fun, excitement and so many changes! So what am I up to now? I'm still crawling and pulling up like crazy. I don't really take any steps, though. I can be prompted to, but am just a little scared still. I am laughing, bouncing, jumping, and dancing all the time. I love to wave "hi" and "bye." I make cute sounds, mimic sounds, blow bubbles, and click my tounge. And my absolute favorite thing to do - play peek-a-boo! What do I do that isn't always "cute?" I can definitely vocalize when I don't get my way. I won't lay still to get my diaper or clothes changed. And when I say I won't lay still, I mean I down right run away immediately upon being layed down! I think other than that, I'm a pretty perfect baby, if I do say so myself!

No comments: