Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's new?

Gosh, what a busy two months! I have a few more words - Thank you, No ma'am, Choo-Choo (train sound), Weeeee (when doing something fun), Oooohhhh-Oooohhh-Aaaahhh (monkey), Hoo-rah, Oh, Shoot, baby, shoes, feet, water. I tell everything "no ma'am," including the cats! I have two more teeth (numbers 7 and 8, both on top next to my front big teeth). I can blink my eyes (on request), and let me tell you that it is the cutest thing ever! I ate corn on the cob for the first time and am not so sure about it, but with some practice, I think I'll like it! I love being outside, no matter what we do, but especially playing at my water table. I love to push my shopping cart, the laundry basket, and any chair around the house. Mommy got me a Cozy Coupe and I love to get in and out of it, fill up the gas tank and push it around. I love to climb up and down the stairs. I went to the BEACH for the first time! What a great, eventful summer!!! :)

No comments: