Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Trick-or-Treating!!!

My first year Trick-or-treating!!! I wouldn't say I loved it so much, but I am warming up to the idea. I definitely love the candy you get!!! Mom, dad and I went to a friends house, Ryan, Robin, Noah and Nolan's. A group of other friends also came. Sean, Laine, Jake, Adam, Amanda and Mia. We all trick-or-treated together and then grilled out. We had a lot of fun together!!

So, as I said, I didn't love it so much... (by the way, this is the best picture you can get of four toddlers....)

But mom helped me to the first front porch where there was a nice lady and a cute puppy dog.

Leaving was easy!

And on to the next....

Oh, wait, I don't want to go to the next....


Again, with a little help, I made it...

Robin and Amanda


Yea, candy!!

Here's all of us trick-or-treating. Mia, Jake, Noah and me.


And, back at the house going through my basket.


I want this lolli pop!

Jake loved Noah's horse.

No comments: