Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas morning!

Santa came last night and look what he brought!!!

My favorite - Chugginton (with Uncle Bubba's homemade train table in the back)!!!!!


A stuffed monkey AND a ride on train!!! I love to push the buttons on the train - I am still warming up to riding it...


Oh, I had to go back and play with Chuggington before seeing more presents. :)




The monkey can push the buttons too!

Oop, Chuggington break again...
Time for presents from mommy and daddy!!

Baby dolls!


A soccer ball, football and basketball.
Granddaddy and I had the most fun throwing these back and forth!!




Elmo tickle hands!! I love Elmo!


Grandpa showing me my new pillow pet (Dolphin).

I tried to get on the train...for just a second...


A baby doll stroller! With my new Dora riding along.

I love Connect Four. It's so much fun to put the checkers in and dump them out! Who cares about 4 in a row?!


Stocking time! A new sippy cup with my name on it. So cool!

More play time in my new tent!!


And coloring using Aunt Kara's gift to me - it's the best art supply set ever, with case!

No comments: