Monday, August 22, 2011

What does mommy say?

So, daddy has taught me the answers to the following questions:

Daddy: What does Rupert say?
Me: "Meow"
Daddy: What does Erma say?
Me: "Hisssss"
Daddy: What does daddy say?
Me: "I love you!"
Daddy: What does mommy say?
Me: "Blah Blah Blah"

So, this is all fun and silly until it backfires on the parents, right?!  Well, here goes the rest of the story.  So today I walked into the kitchen where mommy was and asked for candy.  She said, "no, it's too late."  A few minutes later daddy comes into the kitchen, so I decide to hit him up.  I ask him for some candy.  He says, "not until after dinner."  Mommy turns around and looks at me and says, "now Kayla, what did mommy say?" I look at her, and I'm completely serious, thinking I have the answer....and say, "Blah Blah Blah." Mommy, holding back the roaring laughter, says, "no, I said it's too late for candy." Then mommy and daddy started laughing, they couldn't hold back anymore. I still don't know what was so funny! I heard mommy tell daddy we may have to stop that little game...whatever that means... :)

No comments: