Saturday, March 13, 2010

My 1st Birthday - The Party

My party!! Well, it didn't rain and I wasn't sick, but it sure was cold today!! It's been near 70 degrees for two weeks, literally, until today! :( It didn't stop my party, though! And all my family and friends still made it. Mommy and daddy are so thankful for such great family and friends!! We celebrated my party at Granny White Park Pavilion. There was a big playground next door for all my friends to play on, and I swung a little too! It was lots of fun. Here are some pictures from the party (we don't have too many, and didn't get pictures of all the guests....bummer!)

My friend, Noah:
And his dad, Ryan, in my princess backdrop...


Noah again:

My third and fourth cousins, Eric and Aeris:

The dessert table, yummy!

Uncle Bart and cousin Annabeth:
Cold second cousin Margaret and cousin Kirsten:
My friend, Mia:
My friend, Jake:
And his dad, Sean:

Not pictured: Meermaw, Granddaddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Bubba, Aunt Stacy, DJ, Zane, Becky, Preston, Dana, Ezri, Aunt Karen, Mandi, Brian, Carly, Elizabeth, Ava, Asher, Laine, Robin, Adam, Amanda, David, Maura, Justin, Tonya, Kelly, Jack and Carol.

No comments: