Thursday, March 24, 2011

2 year doctor's appointment

Today was my two year doctor's appointment. I did not like it at all!! This was the first time I got to stand on the scale for my weight measurement and stand by the wall for my height measurement. I did not like the nurse lowering the height stick to my head, so my measurement there isn't very accurate. The doctor was fine with that, as it's hard to get a measurement the first time. So, according to those, my weight is 26 pounds and my height is 33". I am in the 34th and 23rd percentiles. The doctor checked me over, which I screamed through the entire process - hey, you never know when they are going to whip out a needle, you can't let you guard down!! And sure enough, just when I thought I was done and mommy was dressing me, in came a nurse with two shots. Whew, those hurt. The good news is I'm done until kindergarten shots (unless mommy chooses to do the yearly flu shot...)! Yea! Mommy was happy to get another glowing report on my health!

No comments: