Saturday, March 12, 2011

2nd Birthday - Party Time!

My party was today at Long Hunter State Park. It was a beautiful day this year!!!! Grandma & Grandpa, Meermaw & Granddaddy, Uncle Bart, Aunt Kara, Zane, Annabeth, Lincoln & Fletcher, Uncle Bubba, Aunt Stacy & DJ, Sean, Laine & Jake, Ryan, Robin, Noah & Nolan, Mandi, Carly & Nate, Adam, Amanda & Mia, Justin & Tonya all came to my party! Kelly stopped by before my party (and brought me a Dora backpack!!). David & Maura are going to celebrate with me at Sombreros next week. I have such great friends already! Mommy and daddy brought our bounce house and it was a big hit! Here I am with Annabeth: And Zane and Annabeth:

And here's Mia, Carly, Jake and Noah having fun:



Meermaw and I decided to go for a walk down the path, we had so much fun!!



My two smallest guests, Lincoln and Fletcher:
Cake time! I did not like or understand those two things mommy called candles. She helped me blow them out.
But I had no problem eating the cake!
And ice cream...


Oh, this is the life....


No comments: