Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter at Grandma's

Today I celebrated Easter with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Bart, Aunt Kara, Zane, Annabeth, Lincoln and Fletcher at Grandma and Grandpa's new house.  We had so much fun!  We went to church and then the Easter Bunny had come to Grandma's, so we did an egg hunt together.

Here I am in my Sunday Easter dress:

And the three egg hunters:

I did great egg hunting and with no practice! I just jumped right in scooping up eggs. It was so much fun!!










Opening up my Easter eggs...



 And eating the yummy contents:


"Open It" (Zane helping me with my eggs, since I got distracted by eating the candy and didn't finish...)

 Don't forget the twins, well, one of them, baby Fletcher.  They stayed inside with Grandpa and celebrated. 

No comments: