Saturday, April 9, 2011

Nap time today....

So mommy put me down for my nap today and I fell asleep pretty quickly.  However, after about 45 minutes, mommy heard me tapping my foot against the crib.  She thought I had awaken, but hoped I would fall back asleep.  I seemed to quieten down, so she let me be.  About an hour and a half later, she decided to check on me as I should be awake.  When she opened my door, here is what she saw:


I had climbed out of my toddler bed and was in the rocking chair reading books to myself (books were scattered all over the floor).  And to top it off, I had the IPod playing softly in the background.  A little George Jones to entertain me while I read. I suppose I never fell back asleep, or that's what mommy assumed by how many books I had read....

No comments: