Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh, goodness!

Oh, goodness! is my new word of the day - and it is adorable! :) I say it for anything that happens.

I also asked for Doritos and ice cream for breakfast this morning. Apparently it is my day to be super, super cute!!!

While we are here, what else is new....I love Wheels on the Bus, I sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and my alphabet, Oh, I just love to sing and dance, I play the drums and harmonica, I really love to finger paint and color with markers, I love to swing and slide outside, I love to find the moon at night, I love school buses and big trucks. Food, aside from chocolate, ice cream and cookies, I love blueberries, waffles, mac n cheese, and turkey dogs.

Oh, there's just so many things I love to do and eat. I am overall a great toddler, mommy is so greatful!

I drink from a big girl cup now too.  Mommy still uses a sippy cup when I'm walking around and in the car, but at the table, I can use a big girl cup.  Yeah!

Oh, I also have another two teeth (my fangs)!

Potty training? Well, I sure do like to sit on my little potty and the big potty, but I have yet to pee pee or poo poo in the potty. Right now, I just sit on the potty, wipe, flush and wash my hands. One of these days I'll add the important step of pee pee-ing!

I'm still in my toddler bed, which I love, but not for long! Daddy painted my new room last weekend. Once he adds the trim and switches the furniture around, I'm going to be in my big girl bed! I sure hope I like it!!!

No comments: