Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Am I kicking mom?

While mom is still hesitant to definitely say she has officially felt me move, she is pretty sure last night while watching some DVR on the couch after work she felt me kick her twice. (Yeah! The day has finally arrived!!) She felt one little tap immediately followed by another. She should know that it was me, I mean I was pretty hungry and telling her to eat some dinner! She was trying to wait for dad, but I, like my mom, have no patience! Mom still hasn't really felt the flutters or queazy sensations the books say you feel early, so I may breeze on by that phase and jump right into kicking her. (lucky her, huh? All I can say is this is what she's been hoping for...)

Mom thinks she felt me again on the way home from work. She was singing to some Madonna on the radio when I gave her a little jab to subtly let her know she can't sing. Ironic? Probably not! :) Dad has now cut her off from any attempt at music so I am not mislead as to what "music is and should sound like." Dad is now going to take over all music/singing that I hear. (Trust me, this is a good thing and something mom really agrees with.) Mom is OK with this, but she may still try to sneak in some singing in the car. I mean, that's her therapy on the way home from work! What will she do on the way home if she's not belting some tunes?!

No comments: