Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm A .....

GIRL!!!!!!



YEAH!!! :) Mom and dad went to the ultrasound Monday, the 27th with Meermaw, Grandaddy, Grandma and Grandpa for my 20 week ultrasound. It was so much fun! Everyone really enjoyed seeing me on the big screen! I was much more crowded this time, so it was more difficult to decipher me, but still an amazing experience for mom and dad once again. Dad told everyone he and mom were not going to find out my sex, but at the last minute he changed his mind (mom is still convinced he was always going to find out and was just messing with everyone the past 20 weeks! Ah, that's my dad!). After the ultrasound, my grandparents all headed home and mom and dad went to their regular check up. Dad got to find my heartbeat again at this appointment and I am still beating fast and strong! While searching for the heartbeat, the doctor had dad stop on the umbilical cord, I believe, and the doctor said that sound was a great sign. It showed that I am getting plenty of oxygen and blood supply from mom's cord! The doctor also went over the results from the measurements taken at the ultrasound. (you know, the real reason they do the ultrasound...) All of my measurements match up with my due date and show that I am, well, not to brag, but perfect. :) Other than that, mom was just warned AGAIN about gaining too much weight....some things will never change! (Ah, that's my mom!)



Here are a couple of pictures of me:





And here's mom:




Well, that's a bad angle, here's another picture of mom:



Mom's next appointment is December 4th!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I about fell out of my chair at that first pic. of you :O) Your so funny :O)

Katie

Kara said...

LOL!